Something your dealer probably didn’t mention about your new car is that you don’t need to have your new car serviced by your dealer to maintain statutory warranty.
Here are the facts about your new car’s statutory warranty.
- An Ultra Tune service will NOT void your statutory warranty.
- An Ultra Tune service strictly follows all the procedures recommended by your vehicles manufacturer.
- An Ultra Tune service only uses high quality service parts
- Its your car and you DO have a choice.
- Ultra Tune will give your vehicle handbook the stamp of approval.
Once your service is complete, our qualified technicians will stamp your vehicles handbook as a record of regular maintenance. This can be very important when it comes to achieving a higher resale value for your car.
Ultra Tune is Flexible
Our 3 Ultra Tune stores specialise in vehicle maintenance. Our highly trained technicians aren’t kept busy preparing new cars for sale or carrying out routine warranty work they just service cars.
Ultra Tune is fast, efficient and cost effective.
Our Ultra Tune Service Centres run a unique and highly structured system of operating procedures which guarantee faster, more efficient and cost-effective servicing. It is no wonder thousands of fleet vehicles across Australia trust their servicing to Ultra Tune.
Ultra Tune Handbook Service
We’ll do your Manufacturer’s Handbook Service and you’ll pay less. Give us a call today for a quote on your next Handbook service